Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blogsy test drive

Day 2 of blogging and I'm trying out an App called Blogsy. After reading a couple of articles that said it's pretty much the only app worth bothering with, here I am testing it out. Of course, as a true geek and in the spirit of testing how intuitive it is, I haven't read any instructions nor did I watch the video they recommended when I first opened it. Maybe I'll do so if I make a complete hash of this entry!

 

Entering links worked pretty well by simply selecting a word and then using a handy icon on the right side of the screen to find the website and dragging across. 

 

Changing fonts seems simple enough. Bold, italic, underline and strike through are all there.

 

Left

Right

Centered text


So, pretty much all the basics.


There's a gizmo that inserts a line for "more" no idea what for but maybe I'll play with that sometime!


Inserting photos seems easy enough. This one is from my Picasa...

Photo from my Picasa

Another here from my iPad...

For some reason I had to upload it to Picasa (or I could have used Flicr) first, but that's OK I guess? I need to head over to Picasa to see where it dropped it.


Finally it looks like I can drop in You Tube videos...  OK I failed to get my account to work. Maybe next blog... Hmmm, maybe I should read the manual after all.


And as for the more thingy...


Oh, that's what it does!

 

Happy blogging iPad users!

No comments:

Post a Comment